Located on the first floor at the heart of the house overlooking Waterwynch Bay, this lovely suite of rooms was the Honeymoon Suite when Waterwynch was a hotel.
The lovely king size bed is on a dias to enable you to take full advantage of the view across Waterwynch Bay.
This is a character room with the original fireplace (non-functioning) and a separate dressing room.
This is also the perfect family room as the dressing room will accomodate a travel cot or ground level bed for youngsters. It is also the only bedroom on this corridor.
This room's spacious en suite has a bath and overhead shower.
- Seaview looking out across the Beach Terrace
- Overbath shower
- King size memory foam bed and feather topper, Egyptian cotton sheets and any combination of a luxury 4.5, 9 or 13.5 tog feather duvet
- Dresser with mirror, arm chair, two bedside tables, 2 high chairs for the bay window table, treble door wardrobe; dressing table,
- 2200 watt hairdryer
- Local tea and coffee facilities in Family Kitchen
- Local dog sleeping in the Boot Room and Cliff Alley
- Nearest Amenity Cupboard, Master Corridor