Accessed from the Gallery on the second floor, this spacious balcony room has a sumptuous king sized bed from which you can laze and gaze at the sea and the cliffs.
The bedroom has been configured to create a comfortable seating area at the balcony end and dressing area at the bathroom end of the room.
The balcony leads straight out onto Look-Out Terrace and the steps down to the Great Hall Terrace.
The Cafe in Look-Out is nearby for that early morning cup of tea.
- Second floor with balcony with sea view opening onto Look-out Terrace overlooking Great Hall Terrace
- En suite rain-head shower over bath
- King size bed with memory foam mattress, luxury feather topper, Egyptian cotton sheets and any combination of a luxury 4.5, 9 or 13.5 tog feather duvet
- King size bed, desk and desk chair, make-up table, bedside chests with 6 good size drawers, triple door wardrobe comprising rail and one door section of broad shelving, sofa, two easy chairs, coffee table, and book-case
- 2200 watt hairdryer
- Sonos is available in this room.
- HD Smart TV with Freesat, internet enabled TV.
- Lit Magnifying mirror
- Luggage rack
- Suitable for a travel cot/youngster ground level bed (available on request)
Local tea and coffee facilities in Café
Local dog sleeping in Look Out Lobby and fenced toilet facility garden side of Look Out Lobby.
Nearest Amenity Cupboard, Gallery Landing