Getting to Waterwynch
Fly, sail, take the train or drive, whatever you choose....
DRIVING DIRECTIONS – Waterwynch House, Narberth Road, Tenby, SA70 8TJ
Tel: 01834 843901
- Come off M4 at Junction 49
- Take the second exit off the roundabout onto the A48 signposted Carmarthen.
- Follow the sign post to A48 Carmarthen (3rd Exit) at the next roundabout.
- At roundabout take the 2nd exit onto the A40 (signposted Fishguard, St Clears).
- At roundabout take the 1st exit onto the A40 (signposted Fishguard, St Clears).
- At roundabout take the 1st exit onto the A477 (signposted Pembroke Dock, Tenby)
- At roundabout take 1st exit onto A478
- At roundabout take the 2nd exit onto Narberth Road (signposted Tenby)
After approximately 1/2 mile you'll see a sign for Rowston Caravan Park on the left. There are some grey metal railings on your left with some bollards at the end.
AS YOU APPROACH THESE RAILINGS - SLOW DOWN AND INDICATE LEFT.
At the end of the run of bollards is the turning signed to Waterwynch (see photograph). Turn left * into this Lane and follow down to the bottom. Take the right fork.
*Satnav has a tendency to send you in the wrong direction so beware!
FLYING ‐ Nearest Commercial Airport: Cardiff Airport
Nearest Airport: Haverfordwest/Withybush Aerodrome
Helicopter Co‐ordinates for Waterwynch (advance written authorisation needs to be obtained)
- Latitude 51°41.19N Longitude 427°3.00W
- Grid Ref Undefined
- Elevation 55
TRAIN Nearest Station: Tenby (1.5 miles)
BOAT Nearest Ferries: Pembroke Dock and Fishguard – (Rosslare, Eire)
Waterwynch Mooring: Subject to prior arrangement and additional charges, Waterwynch has a mooring for a 50 tonne vessel, arrangements can be made to moor in Saundersfoot harbor.