On the second floor, this lovely double aspect room grants you a view of the cliff (Tenby side) and the vista of the formal garden and valley through its french balcony door.
This room has a romantic four poster bed and has been arranged so that the integral sitting room takes full advantage of the garden views. If birdsong delights you, this is the room for you!
The sofa, can be made up to a double bed, meaning this room can sleep 4.
This room's en suite has a a lovely size shower.
The Cafe is not very far away for that early morning cup of tea.
If you are bringing your dogs, Look Out Lobby is the nearest authorised dog sleeping zone with Look-Out Garden Terrace being the nearest authorised dog toilet zone.
- Second floor double aspect balconette with garden view
- Walk-in shower
- Four Poster double bed with memory foam mattress and feather topper, Egyptian cotton sheets and any combination of a luxury 4.5, 9 or 13.5 tog feather duvet
- Desk and desk chair, two bedside tables, double door wardrobe, chest of 5 baskets, sofa bed, chest of drawers
- 2200 watt hairdryer is in the drawer labelled as such
- Local tea and coffee facilities in the Cafe
- Local dog sleeping in the Look-Out Lobby and Look-Out terrace (garden side)
- Nearest Amenity Cupboard, Gallery