Unusually for a period house, all of the bedrooms at Waterwynch have en-suite facilities and are individually decorated. Our guests seem to become quite attached to what they classify as "their room" at Waterwynch.
All bedrooms have the following amenities:
- Dressing Gowns*
- Egyptian cotton towels including jumbo bath sheets
- Shower Gel, Shampoo and Conditioner
- tissues, cotton wool balls, emergency torch, confectionary*, selection of books which may be of interest.
- 2200 watt hairdryer
* Not supplied for children
- The rooms with twin beds are made up as twins as standard. They can be converted to luscious super king beds on request.
- The majority of rooms have the luxury and comfort of feather bedding.
Children and Sleeping Arrangements
Generally, children settle in very well at Waterwynch. However bed-time can bring challenges: overtiredness, over excitement, not feeling brave enough after all, to do a sleepover and dare we say it, snuffles.
On the other hand children are much braver than either they or others gave them credit for and want to fully participate in the best sleepovers ever! So the Bunk room has 4 Ottoman fold out beds, meaning that every child, if there were say 10 children over 5, could sleep on a bed in a sleeping bag in the Bunk Room.
Additional Ottomans can be made up in rooms as requested at the time of booking or in the Housekeeper Notes.
Bunk beds are not suitable for under 5’s.
10 children is based on 6 being billeted in the Bunk Room and 4 being billeted in Triple Aspect. Sufficient sleeping bags for all children of sleeping bag age will be available in the Bunk Room on arrival.
Please specify waterproof mattress protectors when booking.